After a ground-breaking run Off-Broadway, Ashley Blaker is taking his smash hit stand-up show to Australia. The internationally acclaimed comic has performed sell-out shows in the US, Canada, UK, Israel, South Africa and is the first Orthodox Jewish comedian to have his own BBC show. In Down Under, he hilariously takes on Jews’ obsessions with sushi, explains why Jewish holidays are so difficult and reveals why he keeps visiting the dentist. Do not miss out on his historic debut Australian tour.
- A slickly funny stand-up show New York Times
- Imagine John Oliver in a yarmulke New York Post
- ‘A special vein of comic material’ Financial Times
- ‘Has audiences on the floor’ Jerusalem Post
- Seating at The Comics Lounge is at tables. There are 80 tables, offering between 2 to 14 seats at each table. Tables cannot be reserved, and will be available on a first come, first serve basis on the night.
- VIP tickets guarantee seating at one of the tables closer to the stage.
- The table seating on offer also provides an option for those who prefer separate male/female seating to sit accordingly should they wish.